Kitemaker is building the tool for the best product development teams in the industry. It replaces project management tools and issue trackers with a fast and collaborative alternative. We're passionate about figuring what makes teams build awesome products. And we believe that the best tools should help teams get healthier product development processes, be happier, and build better products.
This is a unique opportunity to join a funded early-stage startup and have a massive impact on our product, culture, and direction. It's a lot of work and a roller coaster ride. But, if you are up for it, you can join us in replacing the most hated software development tools and have a significant impact on our customers.
We're supported by some of the world's leading investors, including Y Combinator, EQT Ventures, and a bunch of amazing angels.
About the job:
- Play a key role in establishing the marketing and growth strategies for Kitemaker
- Deeply understand the product and help us carve out marketing and growth activities.
- Ensure that we have good and consistent messaging across marketing, landing page, emails etc. ranging from top-of-funnel all the way down to our current customers.
- Plan and work with content marketing and organic social marketing.
- Work with activities towards our community and help it grow.
- Working cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering, and other business partners ensure we have the best possible messaging and marketing strategy.
- Contributing to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction.
What can make you a great candidate:
- Likes to get stuff done, and hungry for results.
- Previous work experience doing growth and/or marketing at an early company. A bonus if you've been in a Product Marketing Manager role.
- An ability to frame strong rationales for marketing decisions that persuade peers and managers.
What we look for in people:
- A self-starter mindset mixed with deep enjoyment of collaboration.
- A passion for listening and learning from users; at Kitemaker, everyone talks to users.
- An appreciation for others' feedback to help you improve in your role, the way you work, and how you work together as a team.
- A good communicator of abstract ideas and concepts.
Diversity is essential for us, and we strive to create a culture where everyone can feel at home regardless of who you are and your background.
Interested? Drop us a line at email@example.com explaining your background and why you would be a great fit for this role.